PACE: Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly
Lutheran Senior LIFE is a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) committed to keeping Hudson county seniors healthy, safe, and living at home. Our innovative program addresses the needs of elderly individuals who qualify for nursing home level of care but helps them remain in their own community surrounded by family and friends.
Lutheran Senior LIFE provides adult day care, home care, rehabilitation, meals, and a host of other health and wellness services tailored to each participant’s needs.
To be eligible for Lutheran Senior LIFE at Jersey City’s senior care program, a person must:
- Want to stay in their own home
- Be 55 years of age or older
- Live in Hudson county (within certain assigned zip codes)
- Meet medical level of care
- Be assessed by our care team and able to live safely at home at the time of enrollment
Before you decide on healthcare in a nursing home setting—come talk to us to find out what our PACE program is all about.